2018年5月11日 星期五

B6 L5 習作簿簡答


龍騰英文VI習作簿 L5  簡答

I.
1. challenge  2. insists  3. politician  4. valuable  5. provides
6. anticipation  7. focus  8. D  9. D  10. A

II.
1. C
  2. A  3. B  4. D  5. D

III.
1. D  2. B

IV.
1. B  2. D  3. A  4. C  5. D

V.
1. D  2. B  3. A

VI.
1. Mrs. Wang has twenty students in her class, one of whom has an American father.
2. There are thousands of animals in the zoo, many of which are from Africa.
3. Bad health results from many factors, one of which is staying up late often.
4. The school requires that all applicants (should) pass an English test before getting admitted.
5. Paulina’s coworker suggested that she (should) make some small changes to her presentation.

VII.
1. faced; with; top; of

VIII.
1. I don’t like pop songs, and my wife doesnt, either.
2. I was too busy last week. I need to take a break.

沒有留言:

張貼留言