2017年12月1日 星期五

龍騰英文V習作簿第4課 簡答

龍騰英文V習作簿第4  簡答

I.
1. clarify 2. accomplish  3. candidates  4. relevant  5. admission  6. maintain 
7. rehearsals  8. A  9. B  10. D

II.
1. B
 2. D  3. C  4. A  5. B

III.
1. D
 2. A

IV.
1. D
 2. B  3. A  4. B  5. D

V.
1. D 2. C  3. C

VI.
1. It is urgent that Gary call his mom about the accident. 
2.
Whatever you do, you should think about others while doing it.
3.
It is crucial that parents be good examples for their children.
4. Wherever you go, you should not forget what your dad has told you.
5. Whichever college you choose, I will pay for your tuition. 

VII.
1. boring/bothering; with
2. stick; to

VIII.
1.
John ran into his elementary school classmate on his way home last night.
2. As long as I take another part-time job, I think I will be able to make ends meet.



沒有留言:

張貼留言