2018年12月22日 星期六

Answers to B1U6 Grammar in Use


GRAMMAR IN USE
現在完成式:S + have/has + Vpp

1
 
此為現在完成式的用法。此時態用來表示以下三種情況:(1) 已完成的動作、(2) 有過的經驗、(3) 過去持續到現在的動作或狀態。

Examples:
1. My father has just come home from work.
2. I have been to the United States twice.
3. Have you ever wondered what leads people to invent something new?
4. Monopoly has since become one of the most popular games in the world.

Let’s Try!
A. 根據句型和提示字完成下列句子。
1. I                          (see) that movie already. Let’s see another one.
2. Henry                          (not leave) for work yet.
3. We                          (know) each other since we were kids.
4.               you ever               (be) to Kenting National Park?
5.               David               (go) to the supermarket yet?

[Ans.]
1. have seen
2. has not left
3. have known
4. Have…been
5. Has…gone
B. 根據句型和提示字改寫下列句子。注意動詞變化。
1. Rachel works with me. (...together for three years)
→ Rachel and I                                                     .
2. Grace moved to Taoyuan seven years ago. (...live...for...)
                                                               
3. I called Esther last night, this morning, and just now. (...several times since...)
                                                               
4. Amanda doesn’t play football. (...never...)
                                                               
5. Did you see Connie yesterday? (...recently...)
                                                               

[Ans.]
1. have worked together for three years
2. Grace has lived in Taoyuan for seven years.
3. I have called Esther several times since last night.
4. Amanda has never played football (before).
5. Have you recently seen Connie?



2
 
形容詞最高級:...the + Adj-est (+ N)...
最高級是用於「三者或三者以上」的比較,表示「最……的」,通常前面須加上the。大多數的形容詞均可形成最高級,構成的方法如下:
(1) 單音節或部分雙音節的形容詞:字尾加上-est,如tallest
(2) 雙音節或多音節的形容詞:在形容詞前加上most,如most useful
(3) 不規則變化,如bestgood的最高級)

Examples:
1. Amber is the tallest (girl) in her class.
2. Teng’s faucet is one of the most useful inventions for people.
3. Michael is the best basketball player in our country.

Let’s Try!
A. 根據句型和提示字完成下列句子。
1. I think cleaning the kitchen is                          (difficult) kind of housework.
2. This is                          (large) hotel in our town.
3. Today is                          (hot) day of the month.
4. Taipei is                          (busy) city in Taiwan.
5. Mr. Lin is one of                          (good) teachers in our school.

[Ans.]
1. the most difficult
2. the largest
3. the hottest
4. the busiest
5. the best

B. Joe寫了一篇短文來介紹他的家人。根據提示字用形容詞最高級完成下面的短文。
My Family
There are five people in my family. My father is a carpenter (木匠). I think he makes 1                                (fine/chairs) in the world. My mother is a great cook. The food she makes is 2                               (delicious) in our town.
My sister is a high school student. She wants to become a singer, but she has one of 3                                (bad/voices) in the world.
My brother and I go to the same school. He is 4                                (young/child) in my family, but he is not 5                               (short) one. In fact, he is 6 centimeters taller than I am.
This is my family, and we all love each other very much. I am very lucky to have such a great family.

[Ans.]
1. the finest chairs
2. the most delicious
3. the worst voices
4. the youngest child
5. the shortest


沒有留言:

張貼留言