2018年11月19日 星期一

B1 U3 SENTENCE PATTERN & CLOZE TEST


4. 句型練習
對等連接詞:and, but, or, so
根據句型,加入適當的連接詞合併句子。
1.   Write the main point down now.
You may forget it later.
                                                                 
2.   My grandmother has looked for her glasses for one hour.
She still can’t find them.
                                                                 
3.   I needed some fresh air.
I went outside.
                                                                 
make + O + OC (Adj/N)
根據句型,重組提供的字以完成句子。
4. her/Samantha’s sweet voice/a popular singer/made
                                                                
5. very/The rainbow/the sky/made/beautiful
                                                                
6. made/The war/a terrible place/the country
                                                                
less + Adj (+ than...)
根據句型和提示完成句子。
7. I became                  (tired) after taking a hot bath.
8. To me, math is                  (difficult) Chinese.
9. The writer’s new book is                  (interesting) the previous one.
by + V-­ing
根據句型和提示,以完整句子回答問題。
10. A: How did your mother make such a delicious dish? (add her love)
B:                                                                 
11. A: How can I finish the work more quickly? (work with others)
B:                                                                 
12. A: How does Ms. Miller teach her students about life? (share her life experience with them)
B:                                                                 



5. 綜合測驗
根據文意,選出最適當的答案以完成段落。
A teacher asked one of his students to fill up an empty jar   1   rocks, pebbles, and sand into it. The student   2   the sand into the jar first.   3  , he dropped some pebbles into the jar. However, there was not enough room for all the pebbles. Of course, there was no space for the rocks, either. The teacher then said that the rocks, the pebbles, and the sand stood for the most important things, the less important things, and small things respectively (分別地) in life. He said to the class, “  4   you fill your life with small things first, you may miss the important things in life. So, be careful not to let the small things   5   in your way.”
(     ) 1. (A) as put                 (B) to put               (C) for putting       (D) by putting
(     ) 2. (A) poured               (B) responded       (C) explained        (D) compared
(     ) 3. (A) Thus                  (B) Next                (C) For example    (D) That is
(     ) 4. (A) Although           (B) Before             (C) If                     (D) Unless
(     ) 5. (A) get                     (B) getting             (C) got                   (D) to get
I thought my first year of high school would be easy,   6   I was wrong. There were so many things   7   I needed to do every day. When I was trying to finish one thing,   8   one popped up (突然出現). Was it possible for me to finish all of the things? I was not very sure. I felt so worried. My mom found what troubled me and asked me to decide what meant most to me. “Do the most important thing first, and do   9   later,” she said. After learning the lesson on setting   10  , I’ve known how to make plans for my everyday life.
(     ) 6. (A) and                    (B) or                     (C) but                   (D) so
(     ) 7. (A) who                   (B) where              (C) whether           (D) that
(     ) 8. (A) other                  (B) the other          (C) another            (D) any other
(     ) 9. (A) else everything                                (B) everything else
(C) other everything                              (D) everything other
(     ) 10. (A) explanations    (B) priorities          (C) responses         (D) symbols


沒有留言:

張貼留言