2018年11月20日 星期二

B5 U3 Sentence patterns & Cloze


4. 句型練習
名詞子句用法:Noun Clauses as Subjects or Objects
根據句型,重組提供的字以完成句子。
1. whether/be satisfied with/certain/I/my report/my teacher/am not/will
I am not certain whether my teacher will be satisfied with my report.         
2. from person to person/a traveler-worker/What challenge/varies/may face
What challenge a traveler­worker may face varies from person to person.       
3. how/The boy/the dish/observed/was prepared

The boy observed how the dish was prepared.                             
V-ing
can’t help + 
but + V
根據句型,將下列的英()文句子譯成正確、通順、達意的中()文句子。
4. When hearing the music, the little girl couldn’t help but start to dance.
                                                                   
5. Some students can’t help using their smartphones when they are studying.
                                                                    
6. 由於那件洋裝正在特價,Sandra忍不住買下它。
                                                                    
A + be + less + Adj + than + B
根據句型改寫句子。
7. Going shopping is more interesting than visiting the museum.
                                                                  
8. The new law is more complicated than the previous one.
                                                                  
9. This chocolate cake is sweeter than that coffee-flavored cake.
                                                                  
be skilled at/in + N/V­ing
根據句型,在空格內填入最符合句意的單字以完成句子。每格限填一字。
10. Marilyn擅長應付壞脾氣的顧客。
Marilyn                                        dealing with grumpy customers.
11. Jack曾經很擅長演奏薩克斯風,但他現在生疏了。
Jack used to                                                     the saxophone, but now he is out of practice.
12. 我的表哥很擅長電腦。
My cousin                                                    .      
5. 綜合測驗
根據文意,選出最適當的答案以完成段落。
When it comes to computer animation, Pixar is   1  . Since their first 3­D animated film Toy Story in 1995, their works have enchanted viewers   2   all ages. The creative stories   3   to be one factor (因素) in Pixar’s success. Who would imagine that monsters would go to university, or that an old man and a young boy would travel together by a house that has plenty of balloons   4   to it? Because of these amazing scenes, viewers always can’t help but   5   their eyes on the screen when they watch Pixar movies.
(     ) 1. (A) last but not least                            (B) out of the blue
(C) second to none                              (D) in vain
(     ) 2. (A) as                       (B) on                  (C) in                      (D) of
(     ) 3. (A) considered         (B) considering   (C) to consider       (D) are considered
(     ) 4. (A) are tied              (B) tied                (C) to tying            (D) tie
(     ) 5. (A) fix                      (B) fixing            (C) fixed                (D) to fix
Hi, I am Mike Wazowski. I have a green body and one big eye right above my mouth. Many monsters say I am funny­looking. They think I am less   6   than all the other scary monsters. What they say really   7   me. Thus, I have set a   8   of studying at Monsters University. My goal is   9   the best scarer ever. Are you interested in knowing   10  ? Go and watch Monsters University and be inspired!
(     ) 6. (A) frightening        (B) eventual        (C) visual               (D) beloved
(     ) 7. (A) to upset             (B) upsetting       (C) upsets               (D) to upset
(     ) 8. (A) reflection           (B) creature         (C) charm               (D) target
(     ) 9. (A) becomes            (B) became          (C) to become        (D) for becoming
(     ) 10. (A) how do I pursue my dream         (B) how I pursue my dream
(C) do I pursue my dream how        (D) I pursue my dream how

沒有留言:

張貼留言